1. First, relax and close your eyes going into yourself.
2. Notice the life forms around you and objects too, whether through opening your eyes, hearing or feeling.
3. Connect to what you are seated on or lying on, such as the earth, a log, or a bed or a chair. Include yourself within the that as part of you. Extend your consciousness or your awareness to feel what the earth feels like as if you were her. Feel yourself as the earth. Then feel the other life forms one by one. If you hear birds, connect to each bird chirping. Then connect to all of them as yourself. The connect to the sky and feel the vast openess as if you were the sky. Connect to one tree and experience yourself as the tree, then as all trees. Feel yourself reaching for the sun while being rooted in the earth.
4. Experiment with feeling the earth at the same time as the sky. And feel yourself as the earth and also a tree and also as yourself. Experiment with the feeling of being you included with another, whether plant, animal, human, mineral, or something else. Experiment with feeling the tree consciousness collective, what they feel like and become one with them. Experiment with a single tree and the different places within the tree such as roots meeting earth, a leaf, the core heart of the tree, the entire tree and earth on which it stands, and the whole forest. It is all play and with pod consciousness we can project our awareness into one another and into other forms of life.
5. Expand yourself so you feel as if you are everything and all life forms. Include the birds, the insects, the plants, the sky, the clouds, the earth, rocks and stones, water, the sun; really becoming it all and tasting it all as well by merging with various life forms in your imagination.
6. Then within the expanse of being the all, select various life forms to experience once again. Connect deeply with all the birds, the stones, the trees, the earth or the sun, or the sky and especially Mother Earth. Greet each one and ask if they have a message. Ask the ones you are drawn to ask if they have a message.
My experience with this meditation was deep. I went up onto Mt.Shasta to sit on an old log that was falling apart from bug eating it. I sat in the sun and did this meditation. The birds were talking to one another and it felt so good to connect with them and feel each of them and also all of them. Their message was “We are joy.” They seemed so happy. Connecting with the earth, I connected especially with Mt.Shasta who said she is “fifth dimensional frequency and to receive it,” and that it was shared. I felt her as a high vibration in my heart area! Then I merged with the sun and looked at it out of the corner of my eye. The sun had some rainbow colored rays s frequencies to send as gifts. I could see the colors come into my vision, especially pink rays. I thanked the sun and loved the simplicity of the meditation which made me feel very connected to all that is, a part of everything and that everything has a message and a sharing for each of us. We can connect with people in unity consciousness in this way. We can connect with our guides and angels, too. I encourage you to try it and feel for yourself what pod consciousness, or unity consciousness can feel like. Pod Consciousness is what animals already know. They know how to feel each other as themselves and shift perspectives from being an individual to being the group or one another. They know how to move as a super organism, as one being, such as a flock of birds. We can cultivate this telepathy and unity with all life. May it be so! May we all move to experience others as ourselves and may unity consciousness proliferate on earth.
~Shivrael (Luminance River)